4.03.2009

Must Be Love


Let me just tell you all right now, that I'm not a cook. In fact I have a slightly irrational fear of ovens and avoid using them at all cost (I actually have a toaster oven and a george foreman, just to ensure I don't have to use my oven often). But people at my church always love it when I make "my cupcakes". People seem to think that I like to bake & have perfected the cupcake. Well the truth is I use pillsbury funfetti cake mix that you buy in a box, and I simply follow the directions on the box. Then I frost it with the funfetti frosting. (Of course, I make sure my husband is home to put it in and take it out of the oven.) So this is a layout of my cupcakes that people love so much.
Supplies:
pebbles inc. (patterned paper, journaling block, & title block); my minds eye (buttons); other (kraft paper, buttons, & thread)

No comments: